Composition for Visual Artists | Week 10: Color

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Courses & Lessons Discussion Composition for Visual Artists with Bill Perkins Composition for Visual Artists | Week 10: Color

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    New Masters AcademyNew Masters Academy
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

We are pleased to share with you a 10-week long class brought to you by Art Mentors. In this class, renowned Disney Art Director and Instructor Bill Perkins will teach composition for artists. In the 10th and final lesson, Bill tackles the mammoth topic of color. He identifies common hurdles to understanding of the color wheel, hue, saturation, and value. He demonstrates a great lesson about outdoor color temperature using a diagram featuring a “sky dome” and the position of the sun. Bill talks about our perception of color temperature, local and light colors, and analyzes various works to identify such characteristics. He finishes the course with an excellent lecture about composition, where he “puts it all together.”

Materials

• Graphite Pencil
    Karl
    Participant
    No points.

Hi,

In the lesson detail I got the information: Duration 5h 10m 51s.

In case I count the duration I am missing some hours or is the information concerning duration not correct?

Thank you for your answer.

gustavoBarroni
    Participant
    No points.

This 10 week course was one of the BEST courses I ever had!!!! I will miss the clarity and amazing content of Mr. Perkins, he’s one of the best teachers I ever had a class with… absolutely clear and very well structured. Thank you, I need to continue studying and reviewing all these amazing PDFs and notes! Thank you NMA and specially, thank YOU, Bill Perkins!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.