Anatomy and rendering feedback

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Art & Artwork Open Critique Anatomy and rendering feedback

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    marieflood91marieflood91
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Would love to get some feedback on these. My struggle is often somewhere in the middle when I start getting annoyed by not knowing if I’m focusing on the right thing. I would love to get critique on both anatomy, light and shadow and the rendering. Feel free to draw on top of it!

I struggled a lot with the hand on the second one.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by marieflood91marieflood91.
    srsanyal
    Participant
    No points.

Hi,

I like the  first shaded figure,almost everything about it..from anatomy to rendering,everything looks so very perfect to me…don’t know honestly  what to crticise on,may be only in  the uplifted left hand near the forearm ..looks slight bit odd..don’t know about the oblique black line along the forearm stretching from shadow to light zone.

marieflood91marieflood91
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Thank you for replying srsanyal! Yeah you are right about that, it need some more work for shore. I think i need to tone down the shadow on the arm as you point out aswell! To be continued!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.