Ambitious Dutchie says hello!

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Start Here: Introduce Yourself! Ambitious Dutchie says hello!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    DaanDaan
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Greetings world,

My name is Daan van Hapert. I’ve been drawing all my life and i am currently increasing my skills to become a (concept) artist or Production Designer for the movie-, building-, design- or game industry. Besides i’m thinking of becoming a teacher someday too. I hope nobody minds me borrowing some educational techniques shared ;). Current activities so far have mainly been Drawing from life, Drafting for environment Design (cinema), Interior design and Architecture. But next to that I like to express anything that is inside that wants out. I am here tot increase my drawing, compositional and rendering skills as high as possible. I’ve been wanting to study anatomy, human and animal, for a while. So far, i’m very excited about Rey Bustos’ anatomy lessons as for the Ecorché he designed. Which i’m currently making. Sculpting is something I really enjoy doing. It is something as useful as drawing to me therefor i’d like to master it too. 😉
    Next to all this I am following the courses on portrait drawing, since my wife and i are thinking of going on a drawing sabbatical for a year with our son. Living in a bus and making money through painting portraits on the streets of Europe. I am this kind of person who basically wants to follow all courses given. It was hard for me to pick the right courses when i first opened the NMA interface, i just want it all. I think it has been really good for me to start with the more theoretical lessons on anatomy. Hopefully this community will get me in touch with all sorts of artists all around the globe.

Greets

Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Daan,

Welcome to the community!

I think you’re learn a ton. It’s all important information. We focus on fundamentals so everything here is geared towards empowering you to create whatever you can imagine! Don’t miss our composition courses. They are very comprehensive and perfect for your goals!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.