Account issues

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Website Suggestions and Wish List Account issues

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    BETH BARNARD
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hi,

I responded to a NMA e-mail from my gmail account that said I could join for a year at a reduced fee rather than pay the monthly fee I had been paying. I decided to do this and when I went to set it up, the response was that there was already an account in that name and it would not let me complete the reduced fee information. Although the information about the new fee said that it would be my responsibility to stop the former monthly payments on the gmail account after I had started the yearly discounted rate, the program would not let me do that, so I stopped the gmail account name and started this current account with the reduced fee. Now the problem that I have is that all of the work I have done is on the former account. Is there any way to merge the two accounts or just change the type of payment from your end on my former account so that I don’t have to start all of this over from scratch?

Thanks,

Beth

Natalie MontelongoNatalie Montelongo
    Keymaster
    Administrator Badge
    No points.

Hello, Beth! I am working on getting this issue resolved and will follow up with you in an email in the next business day.

Thank you for your patience. 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.