100 Days Muscles Study

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Challenges & Activities 100 Day Art Challenge 100 Days Muscles Study

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    AimesAimes
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

This week I will be studying the muscles on the chest, back, and shoulders. I am re-watching Rey Busto’s human anatomy course for the back. Right now I’m taking notes on tracing paper.

Tonight I will finish the video.

AimesAimes
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Finished video. I was also doing a draw over…I don’t think it worked out well. Tomorrow is another day.

Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Awesome work! Keep it up! This will pay off for the rest of your life!

AimesAimes
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Indeed, and thank you.

Attempting to fast sketch back muscles.

AimesAimes
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Today was just me goofing off but I think I misplaced the gluteus maximus. This was a redline I did from someone else’s drawing. Dynamic poses are one of my weak points.

Bryan MccabeBryan Mccabe
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Dear Aimes,

Good work so far. I recently started watching the anatomy lectures. It is difficult stuff, but very helpful to know. I agree with you that it is much harder to figure it out in dynamic poses. When the skeleton is up straight it is still tough, but when the figure is twisted in a difficult perspective, it’s very hard to figure out what you are looking at. I guess that knowledge comes with time and practice. Keep up the good work!

Bryan.

AimesAimes
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Thank you Brian. I am still doing my best! Yesterday there was a power outage in my area for 20 hours. It was a tough storm. I couldn’t post.

This is what I did today. I am attempting to figure out the muscles on the abdomen via a reference. I have no idea why but there’s this muscle there? Maybe it’s the lighting! I just remember the serratus anterior. I’ll figure it out hopefully.

AimesAimes
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

I’m burnt out. I stayed up last night to draw a comic and didn’t get enough sleep because of my sister’s dog. Then I had to go make face masks. zzz

Study wasn’t as good today…but I’m really tired so I need to go to bed.

AimesAimes
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

I was stressing myself out so I did a painting instead. I have an anatomy assignment due Friday so maybe that’s why.

Painting practice!

I have no new canvases, just reused an old one so the bumps and stuff are noticeable.

Edit: Bryan! I realized I misspelled your name!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by AimesAimes.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by AimesAimes.
    AimesAimes
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

The pencil I’m using is scratching into my paper. I am going to get a new one.

AimesAimes
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

I drew yesterday but forgot to update. I did some ecorche draw over and some things from imagination.

I’ll update again for today’s studies.

AimesAimes
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Face muscles…I haven’t studied yet. So, I wouldn’t know how to exactly color according to lighting conditions.

AimesAimes
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

day??

upper back muscles

AimesAimes
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

More drawovers.

day??

AimesAimes
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

My heart is broken.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.