100 Day Art Challenge: Just Make Art

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Challenges & Activities 100 Day Art Challenge 100 Day Art Challenge: Just Make Art

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Daniel Ong
    Participant
    No points.

Challenge: I will draw something everyday for 100 days. My daily drawing could be an exercise for an NMA class I’m taking. It could be a totally random sketch I do for fun. It could be good. It could be bad. But I will draw something everyday for 100 days.

Why: I have absolutely no background in visual arts, work in a field unrelated to art, and never progressed beyond drawing literal stick figures but I signed up for NMA on a whim. I’m challenging myself to learn to draw in 2021 and simply want to build a consistent daily practice routine. I’m currently working through the Beginner’s Drawing Course and am excited to work on the Russian Academic Drawing course and Steve Huston’s Constructive Figure Drawing courses in the future. I’m also forcing myself to get over any fear or shame of sharing my beginner level art.

Day 1/100: a quick graphite sketch of a chubby stormtrooper plushie.

sandra
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hello Daniel! You have an incredible amount of motivation! I wish you a great journey! 🙂

PaulDidier
    Participant
    No points.

Cool Daniel! Good luck! I’ll be following your progress!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.