- Lesson Details
- Eric Michael Wilson
- Modeling & Sculpture
- Anatomy, Human Figure
- 7h 30m 34s
Please note: This course was never completed. It is here for posterity. There is a lot of great information to be gleaned from it, but be aware that it will not be finished. If you would like to finish the course yourself you can continue following along with the NMA 3D Dynamic Anatomy Figure.
In this lesson, you will follow along as Eric constructs an armature, takes measurements, blocks out a simplified planed figure and then begins to “dissect” the musculature of the body in a dynamic pose. This gives you the unique opportunity not only to learn the bones and muscles, but also to see how their forms change in different extreme positions.
Reference 3D (1)
Free to try
1. Lesson Overview1m 16sNow playing...
1. An Introduction to the 3D Viewer, Armature Overview and Assembly29m 50sNow playing...
1. Preparing the Armature43m 47sNow playing...
Watch the whole lesson with a subscription
2. Building More Organic Shapes. Using profiles and Silhouettes28m 16s
3. Refining the Major Planes36m 57s
4. Measuring Bone Landmarks and Using Nails to Preserve the Measurements25m 49s
5. Continuing to Establish the Bone Landmarks25m 54s
6. Blocking in the Planes27m 14s
7. Cleaning up the Planes30m 22s
8. Finishing the Planes Using Sculpting Techniques23m 44s
9. Creating the Centerline and Good Measuring Practice27m 27s
10. Refining the Planes and Taking Key Measurements to Check the Work3m 44s
11. Cleaning up the Planes and Using the 3D Viewer as an Aid for Sculpting31m 48s
12. Adding Mass and Creating the Planes29m 14s
13. Initial Clay Block in25m 39s
14. Posing the Armature and Creating the Gesture30m 50s
15. Mounting the Armature to the Armature Support28m 43s
New Masters Academy
16182 Gothard St
Huntington Beach, CA 92647