willing to join a study group or an online drawing session

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Study Groups willing to join a study group or an online drawing session

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ronjo SolisRonjo Solis
    Participant
    No points.

dialing in from GMT+8. would be happy to just join a call and draw along. 🙂 cheers

(edit:  I was trying to reply to Jessica’s original thread of a study group but got confused and have created a post)

we can have it on any app zoom/meet/messenger/teams 🙂 i have messenger/whatsapp/viber as well

ps: just wanted to have companions while drawing or taking a lesson. it gives me focus and helps me stay away from video games.

(just played Dota2. the app told me I spent 42 hours in 2 weeks. clearly a bad way to spend time)

cheers 🙂

• This topic was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by Ronjo SolisRonjo Solis.
    Luigi ManeseLuigi Manese
    Participant
    No points.

Hi Ron!

If you’re still interested, if you go through the Head Structure Study thread started by Jessica, you’ll see a message from El about halfway through the thread with instructions to e-mail her so that she can add you to the WhatsApp group (if you have access to WhatsApp). We’re still trying to organize the group, hope to see you soon!

Ronjo SolisRonjo Solis
    Participant
    No points.

that’s great! thought i missed the boat 🙂

Celia Rabinovitch
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

I would like to join this group and I have a particular interest in composition. Can you tell me when you are meeting? Thanks, Celia

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.