What is the 100 Day Art Challenge? (Start Here)

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Challenges & Activities 100 Day Art Challenge What is the 100 Day Art Challenge? (Start Here)

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Joann Gross
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

This is perfect. I have been wanting to sketch everyday to brush up on my skills. This will hold me accountable as I have only sketched 2 days this week because of, well you know, other things happen.

My goal is to do anatomy sketches a minimum of 15 minutes a day.

I Can and Will do this!

Sapphire ArtisanSapphire Artisan
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Day 1 of 100.

I will mark my challenge as doing 100 #THUMBNAILSKETCHES of #DrinkingVessels #Bowls and #Glassware with the goal that after every 12 I will #PAINT something from my sketches.  This will encourage me to #sketch #shade #shape #study and hopefully create something special on canvas.  I expect to have 8 solid canvases at the end of #100DayArtChallenge #PathToMastery.

Annora SchweickertAnnora Schweickert
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Does any body know if there is a  way you can go in and edit the name of your created forum? I have been trying to find a way to rename my 100 day art challenge but I can’t figure it out…

ThomasDudeThomasDude
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

100 Day of Ink

Now finishing with Inktober, I’ve decided to make a 100 day ink sketch challenge. This will involve sketching from life, reference, imagination, and so on. I will show my work when I get a chance. I will also going through the courses on the site, but with only ink. I hope this will help me develop and economy a strokes and a better understanding of the medium.

Mary DolanMary Dolan
    Participant
    No points.

This is perfect. I just came back from 2 todays at the national gallery of art and I am going to do a 100 day challenge of old masters studies. Drawings, sections of paintings. Anything.

Mary

Mary DolanMary Dolan
    Participant
    No points.

The Bullfight, from Goya
    I chose a section of a Goya painting and did it in black and white.

Mary DolanMary Dolan
    Participant
    No points.

Copy of Degas, 14 year old dancer.Degas, Dancer

Mary DolanMary Dolan
    Participant
    No points.

So this will be day 3 of my old master copy challenge.Simon Vouet, kneeling man

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Mary DolanMary Dolan.
    Mary DolanMary Dolan
    Participant
    No points.

Copy of a portion of a painting by Malcolm Liepke

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.