website slow, and history, course position not updating

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Website Suggestions and Wish List website slow, and history, course position not updating

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Piotr Siegert
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

@natalie_coordinator any update on this? currently the videos loading time is disappointing.

Brett Geyer
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

I am having the same issue with loading speed and cannot get the Composition for Visual Artists to load.

Elizabeth Kougianos
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hi guys, I had no issue on Friday, and the next couple of days I did. I turned off my Ad Blocker for this address and now I have no issues. Check to see if that’s what’s causing your problems too.

Estrada Hernan
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Yup, Turning off content blockers in the browser’s settings, kinda fix it.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Estrada Hernan. Reason: orthographic error
    Clyde StaleClyde Stale
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

yes you are true website more loading maybe beckend issue.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Clyde StaleClyde Stale.
    teresmajor
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

As an art lover, I love NMA’s quality content. And as a UI/UX designer of 15 years , I think whoever NMA is working for their website is underdelivering them for the work they probably charge. The new v3 website lacks tons of modern user experience best practices and has so many usability issues. From Filteration to use of icons, everything in the website is done very very amateurish and NMA deserves so much better. Not even mentioning the bad implementation of the front-end such as outdated url not dynamically updated based on filterations, scroll bugs on various devices and and load speed. The whole website in long story short, doesn’t look like it’s designed by an experienced designer. Without sounding cocky, I will try to find some time to design a couple of concepts that addresses those usability issues and underdelivered quality and submit it to NMA so that it can be of reference for what kind of fidelity of experience they should expect from a modern website as a service with their moneys worth.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.