website slow, and history, course position not updating

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Website Suggestions and Wish List website slow, and history, course position not updating

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    matt.kv
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

the website is very slow opening pages and opening photos.  dunno if anyone else is experiencing this.

also my video history does not update, and my position in the courses is not saved either, so i go to bed each night, and when i wake up the next day iv no idea where i left of on any of my courses   :/

any ideas?

• This topic was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by matt.kv.
    Abir B
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

In general the website do take little more time to load the pages compared to average loading time of most of the websites. But the video playback is proper, so it doesn’t matter much to me.

Regarding the history/progress update, its not working for me as well. Few of the courses for which the progress is not update are The Spirit of Pose, Color Theory Bootcamp etc.

matt.kv
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

im no web expert, but it seems to me like perhaps some bad script is making the pages load slowly, i dont see any logical reason why they would load slowly

I used to have a website myself, and it had a similar problem, then i deleted this one line of script and it sorted it

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by matt.kv.
    Natalie MontelongoNatalie Montelongo
    Keymaster
    Administrator Badge
    No points.

Hello, Artists.

We apologize for the slow loading site error.

I am speaking to tech support about the issue, and I will update when I have a response.

Matt, thank you for your suggestion about the possibility of incorrect script.

We sincerely thank all NMA artists for their patience on this matter.

Adam Baerg
    Participant
    No points.

Hi this website has become very sketchy in the last few weeks. I’m finding the videos don’t load properly and won’t play on my Apple TV . I can deal with the videos taking 30 plus seconds to load but they eventually load. Maybe it’s the file size ? I find it really frustrating to spend an hour and a half to get a video playing it’s such a waste of a morning.  The website looks great it just doesn’t work very well.  Thanks Adam

aidanchavasse1
    Participant
    No points.

I’ve been having the same problem, I’ve been watching them in SD, and sacrificing time to move my stuff out of the garage that is set up as my studio, to work wired into my router while the problem is resolved. Hopefully it gets taken care of soon, because they are great videos, and with two kids and a full time job, and being a stereotypically easily distractible artist, every minute of my routine and focus is extremely important. thanks.

Gayle Phipps
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

I am having the same problems with slow loading, not saving my progress and today I totally lost the video of a lecture two thirds of the way through and can’t get it back.

Natalie MontelongoNatalie Montelongo
    Keymaster
    Administrator Badge
    No points.

Hello, Artists.

I am forwarding this issue to tech support for further review.
    We appreciate your patience in this matter, and hope to resolve the streaming issues as soon as possible.

Shanmen riddi
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

the new beta nam website does not function correctly , its too slow . it never reloads and refreshes too

erased_1665629636
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Still slow, or doesnt load at all.

Diana Poveda Ruiz
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

doesnt load, not saving my progress and I waste a lot of time waiting for it to work

Ben Evenett
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

the reference images won’t load. An error reads ‘This collection has no images’

Jeannette Mulder-Grootoonk
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

I have problems with following the course, the downloading stops and don’t restart.

Guillermo Moreira
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

NMA needs a customer service journey or a feedback button.

While there is a good quality content, everything is being thrown away with the huge amount of issues in both pages. (standard and v3 beta).

Here’s a list of issues I’ve encountered:

• Courses completion not updating
    • Course completion not being synched between both sites
    • Videos not loading
    • Reference images not loading
    • Live session disappearing from “Live classes” section
    • Recorded live session getting mixed with other recorded live sessions

There are a few more, like Asaro’s videos being placed in the middle of a course without structure.

It seems like NMA has being able to stablished a successful source of revenue, but overall I have this feeling that customer satisfaction is being overlooked

Herbert van Willenswaard
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Yes, the site bugs are getting to a point that I am not looking forward to renewing my subscription. I’ve tried Chrome, edge, firefox and chrome on android, but they all get to a point where it doesn’t save progress and the video player won’t play the next video, only the ones before. It’s Groundhog day.

Such a shame, cause I love the courses.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.