Trouble posting?

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Challenges & Activities 100 Day Art Challenge Trouble posting?

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Galina RogachevskyGalina Rogachevsky
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

I have tue same problem tried posting yesterday and it didnt appear

Reposted today and hope it will catch this time..

Is there a problem with posting two phptos at the same post maybe?

Eden
    Participant
    No points.

My post isn’t showing up…? Is it too late to begin the challenge again?

Christopher
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

I think it has something to do with posting more than one picture. Yesterday both post’s where I tried to post more than one picture weren’t visible until later today.

An hour ago I posted my Day 2 entry for my challenge, where I particularly made sure all pictures together were under 5 mb. Since it doesn’t show up I assume it has to be approved.

If the problems cause isn’t posting more than one picture it would be nice if you at least could consider implementing a notification that let’s you know that your post went through.

Christopher
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Sorry for the double post, I don’t know what the cause is but now even my post’s with just one picture also get eaten by the forum 😅

But I can see the image in the recently uploaded graphic …

Jean CarlosJean Carlos
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Same problem as reported above. Tried to upload two images in the same post and it was not saved, but the images were uploaded.

Would be useful to have this functionality so we can post process shots.

Kelsey Wood (Bezaire)
    Participant
    No points.

I made a post yesterday and it still hasn’t shown. The same thing happened to day 3 and so I ended up double-posting about it since I thought nothing went through. Is is the spam filter or is there something I might be doing to make it take longer? My image files are under 5mb.

Shannon
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hi,

Is there any way to edit my initial post? I hit submit before I wrote everything.

Also, my first photo is sideways but I didn’t upload it like that. Is there a way to change it?

Thank you!

Kelsey Wood (Bezaire)
    Participant
    No points.

Hi, sorry to bother but I had some posts that didn’t clear for several days so I reposted them and now there are doubles (the originals with 2 images, and the ‘new’ ones with just one image).

Is there any way I can delete my own posts to remove my duplicates?

Raven KushnerRaven Kushner
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

I contacted customer service before realizing that, I guess, this is a common issue. I posted this morning to the 100-day challenge but then it disappeared, so I posted again this evening. I’m also on Discord. Should I just post there instead?

PaulDidier
    Participant
    No points.

I’ve been trying to post for two days now and the image won’t upload. The “Insert/Edit image” box stays up with “Please Wait…” staying on indefinitely. I’ve tried two different computers and I’ve tried Firefox and Edge with the same result.
    Can you help with what this issue?

PaulDidier
    Participant
    No points.

Still not able to upload images to the 100 day challenge site and no answer here or to the email I sent. Is this Challenge dead?

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.