The Anatomy of Bovine and Canine Animals

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Courses & Lessons Discussion The Anatomy of Bovine and Canine Animals

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    New Masters AcademyNew Masters Academy
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

In this lesson, you will learn how to construct bovine and canine animals. Instructor Joe Weatherly will walk you through the steps of analyzing and drawing these animals. You will study their skeletal structure and the simple shapes needed to illustrate them.

This lesson belongs to Introduction to Animal Anatomy. In this 8-week course, you will join the draftsperson and painter Joe Weatherly for a beginner-friendly series on animal anatomy. Joe will teach you how to visualize the simplified three-dimensional structures that lie beneath the surface of the animals. You will learn to understand the differences between herbivore and carnivore animals, from their skeletons to musculature structures. By the end of this course, you will know how to construct a variety of animals and understand the key factors that make them unique.

Throughout this course, you’ll have access to the NMA community for feedback and critiques to improve your work as you progress.

josh bowling
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

This is what i was able to finish in the time i had, sorry that i couldn’t get everything in time :,)

Daniel DaigleDaniel Daigle
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Hi Josh, These are great!

I wanted to remind you that you can share these on our discord server in the #intro-to-animal-anatomy channel for peer review
    If you would like instructor feedback, you can go to live.nma.art and check the assignments tab under the video.

Keep up the great work!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.