Study group learning figure drawing

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Study Groups Study group learning figure drawing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Caleb CampbellCaleb Campbell
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

I want to make some friends of similar skill level to push each other, provide critiques, and basically approach figure drawing and anatomy together. I have been drawing on and off for about 2 years, and haven’t approached figure drawing seriously until now. I mostly stuck to portrait drawing on intuition and rarely did worthwhile studies. Just copy copy copy. If you’re better than me, that’s great, if you’re not as experienced as me, that’s fine too! However I hope we can all be close enough in skill level to offer something of value to us all. Unless I get plenty of people who want to join in which case, doesn’t matter!

I’ll attach some of my sketches to give you rough idea of where I’m at. Please join! I want to really take part in this community and milk every resource dry!

MaarthheheMaarthhehe
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hello Campbell!

I’ve been working in the art industry for about 4 years now & really wish to make friends wit ther people really does

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.forum.nma.art/2176270/9r9j72nk5trrb8lfghvrpi3bf892qdzh.jpg

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.