Study Group dedicated for Aspiring Concept Artists/Entertainment Design

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Study Groups Study Group dedicated for Aspiring Concept Artists/Entertainment Design

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Luxendarc_Ink
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hello everyone! I’m Luxendarc, I’m searching for people who desire to dedicate to the entertainment industry, specially concept artists but anything goes. I’ll make a server on Discord for the people who wanna join, I’m currently working on the Russian Academic Drwaing Approach course as well as the Color Theory Bootcamp, however, we can take other courses that will help us go towards our objectives. My handlename is Luxendarc#6763, send me a message request and tell me you saw the NMA study group post, also make sure to post a comment here with your handlename here in case I see the notification and send you a message instead. That’s all, thank you everyone!

Jerry Spivak
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hey Luxendarc, I have an interest in concept art and illustration and would like to join your group.  My discord is JSpiv#4502.

Ronald PanotesRonald Panotes
    Participant
    No points.

Hi Luxendarc. Is this group still open? I sent you a friend invite on Discord. My handle is Rodien#8024.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.