Sheldon Borenstein is Back: Newly Edited Course!

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Announcements Sheldon Borenstein is Back: Newly Edited Course!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Since we moved to our new website 2 years ago, our fun (sometimes dowright silly) content by educator and animator Sheldon Borenstein has been unavailable.

We are happy to announce that we have reedited and reformated this popular material and now the first course in the series is live:

https://www.nma.art/courses/the-beginners-survival-guide-to-drawing/

This course is a fun and gently introduction to gestural drawing and sketching. It’s perfect for future animators or anyone who wants to draw in the Vilppu approach but is having difficulty getting started.

Liza
    Participant
    No points.

Had not seen his previous material, so was quite excited to see another beginner course.

i have to say, I love his style of teaching, literally had me laughing in the first part so thank you. Really cheered me up and I’m looking forward to the rest of this course.

JayleneJaylene
    Participant
    No points.

I love this course.  Mr Borenstein is hilarious.  I noticed the discussion forum for part 1 is closed, can it be reopened?  Thanks

Andres CabanosAndres Cabanos
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

That’s awesome! I’m so glad to see him back on NMA!

Jeanette AssiesJeanette Assies
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Jeej! More of Sheldon! Gotta love is Pretzel theory!

MartenBerger
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

This is sooo cool! Thank you for reuploading courses by Sheldon Borenstein! His style of teaching is so entertaining and helpful (for example the „Hy Oid!“ bone 😂). Will you upload the anatomy course again too? That would be awesome!

Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Marten,

Yes everything is scheduled to be put into courses.

magmadwale
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

I am delighted to be able to watch Sheldon’s classes again! Thank you for bringing him back to NMA, he is such a gifted artist and teacher. What sort of timeframe are you working towards to get his figure drawing classes available again? I would love to see them as a priority upload, if at all possible 🙏🏻

Thank you for all the art education you make available to us through NMA!

Tommy Pickles
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

ive recently just finished this course. do i have to redo the whole course or is it certain lessons that i should redo??

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.