Request for future reference library features

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Website Suggestions and Wish List Request for future reference library features

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    elior harush
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hey, i wanted to share a few ideas i have regarding the reference library.

1)Being that the reference library here is among the best I’ve seen online, and being that when my annual subscription expire i won’t necessarily have the time/money to renew it, i thought that it would be a good idea to have a cheaper subscription option which include only the reference with an option to upgrade to full subscription model.

2)This is probably obvious, but i’ll ask anyway. More variety in the models ,for example more ethnicities, body types (heavier men/women references are pretty hard to come across), and obviously more different faces in different ages. also i wonder if you will update your animal references too.

3)I noticed one model that has a 360 view image gallery, more of these would be welcome as i think they would be really beneficial to sculptors.

4)More references of primitive forms like cubes, spheres and cylinders, but with different colors and different colored lighting scenarios. This will provide those of us who struggle with color with more manageable objects to paint and practice.

Hope at least some of this will be possible in the near future, keep up the good work NMA team and thank you.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.