NEW COURSE: Portrait Painting for Beginners with Joseph Todorovitch!

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Announcements NEW COURSE: Portrait Painting for Beginners with Joseph Todorovitch!

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Steven Moriarty
    Participant
    No points.

So for a new oil painter, should I take the intro to oil painting first, or can I jump right into this? Dunno if it leaves out some fundamental stuff I should know

Michael Wyatt
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

There is a serious website error preventing us from viewing this lesson.

Mike Wyatt

helen13chehelen
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Photorealistic portraits of historical personalities are recreated by a Dutch designer

https://usaartnews.com/art/photorealistic-portraits-of-historical-personalities-is-recreated-by-a-dutch-designer

Jasmin SJasmin S
    Participant
    No points.

I learned more about painting than I ever have especially in the classical style. I had no idea how they achieved that look! I can’t attend any school right now this is truly so valuable to me. Thank you so much! Joseph and NMA

Claar van LeentClaar van Leent
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Thank you very much for the educational lessons from Joseph Todorovich!
    Claar van Leent  The Netherlands Study in raw umber

Vera Coberley
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Claar, your post and painting inspired me to get back into this class! (I’d snuck a peek a few months ago, but back then I didn’t have any oil experience nor any portrait experience, and it seemed too intimidating). Such a fun and educational class indeed! So encouraging to hear that even painters with lots of experience aren’t sure about every brush stroke, and that mistakes can still happen and are part of the process

Claar van LeentClaar van Leent
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Good to hear you’ve moved on, Vera Coberley! I understand very well your frustrations. At every level of painting, from beginner to advanced, the path is bumpy and winding. So, courageous forward, it is the only way.

Ivy CrowellIvy Crowell
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

<!–more–>Just one my peace

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.