My Daily Sigt-size Drawing

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Art & Artwork Open Critique My Daily Sigt-size Drawing

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    999999999z
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

This forum to post my daily sight-size drawing process. CC are welcome 😀

Josseline JeriaJosseline Jeria
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hi 🙂

I haven’t done any sight size so I don’t want to give any incorrect feedback, but I’d like to try. It seems like yours is overall a bit bigger so there is the most slight difference in proportional distances from the image. There is some slight differences in the line angles in the left upper quadrant, specifically in the upper eyelid. These are both only small mms and degress differences, but I guess the value of the exercise is to replicate it to close to an exact copy, is that right? Overall I think it’s pretty dang close, so good job! Is this part  of the Sight size course?

Participant
    No badges. No points.

Also- LOVE your profile pic! Delacroix’s Chopin. I saw this at the Lourve last year – WOW. Such emotional depth. I stood there, has his nocturnes playing in my mind, was pretty deep.

999999999z
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Thank you Josseline. It really good to get critique.

Participant
    No badges. No points.

You’re welcome and indeed it is 🙂 You’re doing great! I’d like to do the sight size course on here in the future. Let us know how it progresses and goes for you

999999999z
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

This is my day 2 of sight-size. As always CC are welcome. Should I continue to next plate or come to fix it?

Participant
    No badges. No points.

I’ll comment on your challenge thread 🙂

Caleb Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Hey @vergil_c, Leo Mancini-Hresko critiqued your drawing! Check it out: https://www.nma.art/forums/topic/leo-mancini-hresko-critique-vergil_c/

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.