Lucas’ 100 days of head drawing studies

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Challenges & Activities 100 Day Art Challenge Lucas’ 100 days of head drawing studies

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Lucas LacerdaLucas Lacerda
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Day 61

At this day I did an assignment for Sheldon Borenstein’s introduction to the figure course, giving focus to head and torso structure and also gesture

Participant
    No badges. No points.

Day 62

Today I started some neck region in-depth studies. The goal is to achieve a better understanding of the neck structure, muscles and movements. For now I did some general muscle breakdown and also some studies on the twisting motion of the neck.

Participant
    No badges. No points.

Day 63

Today I did some more neck structural and movement studies. This time I focused on bending, twisting and extension movements

Participant
    No badges. No points.

Day 64

At this day I finished Sheldon Borenstein’s introduction to the figure course, with a hand/feet drawing assignment. Beyond that, I also did some quick studies from imagination and observation

Participant
    No badges. No points.

Day 65

At this day some quick sketches from imagination, focusing on some fantasy characters and head drawing

Participant
    No badges. No points.

Day 66

At this day I did just some more quick head studies from imagination

Participant
    No badges. No points.

Day 67

Here are some more drawings from imagination, focusing on figure and head drawing. For the last few days I have directed my focus towards figure drawing, starting Steve Huston’s constructive figure drawing course

Participant
    No badges. No points.

Day 68

Some more quick figure and head sketches from imagination

Participant
    No badges. No points.

Day 69

At this day I did some more quick figure and head studies from imagination. In the last few days I decided to take a quick break from the courses, but I’m still going to keep exploring my sketchbook, mainly drawing from imagination and trying to develop my head and figure drawing skills.

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.