LcdrKodias’ 100 Day Challenge

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Challenges & Activities 100 Day Art Challenge LcdrKodias’ 100 Day Challenge

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    LcdrKodiasLcdrKodias
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Objective is to work on drawing faces.

Obstacle is me, myself and I.

Let’s see if I can stay consistent with this challenge.

Will post something in awhile.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo.
    DeanGiberson
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Good luck!

LcdrKodiasLcdrKodias
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Sorry for the delay. Finished after the wife went to bed and the computer is on the bedroom. Plus, pic came out yellow when I shot it, so waited til this morning for the reshoot.

I can also add my youngest to my list of Obstacles 🙂 I’m sure I’ll be adding more as I run across them.

So my first subject is Yae from the Japanese idol group Broken by the Scream.

I still have placement issues, but not bad for the first day out. I think this stems from my brain trying to draw things straight up and down, even tho I know there is a tilt to the head.

I’ll also post to my Twitter account at @BetaRayBill1983

Hope everyone else had a good first day. Onto the next victim!

Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Welcome to the challenge! Great first post! I’ve just given you your 100 Day Challenge badge!

LcdrKodiasLcdrKodias
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Sorry for the late post. Had to go over to my father-in-law’s and help out there for awhile yesterday. He’s recovering from a bone marrow transplant.

Anyways, too a try at Donnie Yen as Chirrut from Rogue One. I think I made the ear a bit small in trying to get finished, but overall, happy with the finished product.

1 to make up to get back on track.

LcdrKodiasLcdrKodias
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Another late night finishing up. Still one behind.

This drawing is of Danai Gurira from a red carpet shot at an Avengers: Endgame premier. Didn’t quite capture her smile as I would have liked.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.