Introduction to Creating Texture and Mark-Making

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Courses & Lessons Discussion Introduction to Creating Texture and Mark-Making

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    New Masters AcademyNew Masters Academy
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

In this lesson, you will learn from master illustrator Mark Westermoe and instructor Catherine Bobkoski the techniques for creating texture in a drawing. You will also study how master draughtspeople such as Charles Danna Gibson and Fortunino Matania utilize different rendering techniques in their work.

This lesson belongs to the course Drawing Foundation I. This course is designed to empower new students with a structured approach to learning how to draw. Join instructors Steve Huston, Chris Legaspi, Heather Lenefsky, Catherine Bobkoski,  Bill Perkins, Joshua Jacobo, and Mark Westermoe as you learn the fundamentals of perspective, rendering, and composition. After completing this course, you will develop a solid foundation in drawing.

Throughout this course, you’ll have access to the NMA community for feedback and critiques to improve your work as you progress.

Delia Hou
    Participant
    No points.

Hi! I couldn´t see what he called the heel of the pencil in the first chapter at 2:30. “It means the flat facet but on the same side.” It was too small to see and I couldn´t understand these words. Any chance anyone can clarify?  Thank you.

Altaira LeonAltaira Leon
    Participant
    No points.

I loved this

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.