Intro to Compositional Sketching in Photoshop

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Courses & Lessons Discussion Intro to Compositional Sketching in Photoshop

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    New Masters AcademyNew Masters Academy
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

In this lesson, you will be creating original artwork and compositions in Photoshop. Instructor Chris Legaspi will go over ways to set up thumbnail frames, make custom brushes, adjust values, and add tone. Mastering these skills will greatly prepare you for Advanced Composition Sketching.

This lesson belongs to the course Introduction to Photoshop. During this 9-week course, Chris Legaspi teaches you the fundamentals of Photoshop. You will learn through valuable lessons with in-depth demonstrations and beneficial assignments. After completing the course, you will be able to edit photo references and photos of your artwork. You will also be proficient at sketching, painting from scratch, and creating color comp by mastering the basic tools of Photoshop.

Throughout this course, you’ll have access to the NMA community for feedback and critiques to improve your work as you progress.

christinamackay
    Participant
    No points.

Hi, can someone please explain when to use flow,  and when to use opacity or point me in direction of something that will help. . I understand what both are and how they differ but im unsure how flow works alongside opacity, and if it’s only used for air brushing or can it be used with regular photoshop brushes such as. Round?. I also appreciate not everyone uses flow but I would just like to get an understanding of how to use and apply it especially when it comes to realistic rendering. Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.