High-res images?

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Website Suggestions and Wish List High-res images?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Manny GManny G
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Am I missing something? The free reference images in the “Ultimate Artist Reference Pack” seem to be much higher resolution than the corresponding images when I access them in the image library.  Is there a way to get high-res images in the library?
    <div class=”SnapLinksContainer” style=”margin-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; display: none;”>
    <div class=”SL_SelectionRect”>
    <div class=”SL_SelectionLabel”></div>
    </div>
    <!– Used for easily cloning the properly namespaced rect –></div>

Manny GManny G
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

I finally found the download button.  I think it was getting covered by the banner ad for the live events.

Richard Reed
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

When I click on the download button, nothing happens. How do I download the high res photos? (My subscription started today.)

Richard Reed
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

I have more specific information about my problem of not being able to download hi res reference photos. I am able to download high res images from the reference library. However, I cannot download high res references from the course I am taking–the sight size course by Leo Mancini-Hresko. I have tried to download each of  the first three references I encountered in the course. The first one I want to draw is Brague 1,3. It is not in the reference library, only in the course. (That’s odd in itself. There are references in the courses that aren’t in the library.) When I open the image, the invitation to download pops up, but when I click on it nothing happens. A jpg doesn’t pop up to download like it does in the reference library photos. Can anyone help me with this?

Derek Smith
    Participant
    No points.

A further Q on high-res image downloads- what is the daily cap and what’s the interval for it to reset? Doing a lot of figure work over the next couple of months and had hoped to do a bit of set-up before then… but the caps might make that harder…

Thanks.

wolf_cub_onewolf_cub_one
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

From what I can tell the cap is 10 high-res images and it takes 24 hours before it resets

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.