Hey, I’m Simon

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Start Here: Introduce Yourself! Hey, I’m Simon

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    S
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hello everyone,

I took some time to realize that I should introduce myself here… but here I am finally.

So, I am Simon, I am 30, I am from France, I live in north Germany and I work in aeronautic industry.

Today, because of or thanks to the economic crisis, I have plenty of time, and I got back my interest for art that I used to have as a kid. First I was very much into watercolor, but I quickly realized that I needed to improve my drawing skills before hoping to paint anything interesting. So I bought the book from Steve Huston, and jumping from a video to another, I discovered the nma. I thought it would be just perfect to study art fundamentals seriously. So far so good, the training material is just great, and I didn’t expect to find such a nice community, giving feedbacks, encouragements, challenges, and certainly many other things I haven’t found out yet.

My first objective is really to learn how to draw a human figure about right. Of course I completely underestimated how huge this challenge is, although I really enjoy doing it.

Looking forward to learning from the nma masters and from the community.

Simon

TimTim
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hi Simon

Be good to see your work sometime

Glad your enjoying your studies

Tim

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.