Hello, I am Nourah

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Start Here: Introduce Yourself! Hello, I am Nourah

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nourah FahadNourah Fahad
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hello

I am Nourah, I like to paint with acrylic and oil painting. but I think i need to develop my skills in both materials. I am happy to join this community where we all share the same or similar interest. Usually i donot know from where to start. My biggest struggle is mixing and getting the right shade/tone of colors and then blending them correctly. My paintings lack of blending techniques, i wish i can also be able to master those materials and brush strokes.

I like to paint but i donot like to draw any one is like me ?

Also, when it comes to a point i have to finalize my painting i just keep it unfinished.

i start painting with lots of ambition and imagination and when i reach the end i lose it with lack of patience and keep it unfinished starting a new project. which i hate about my work.

Best wishes to you all.

Nourah

Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Welcome to the community!

You may expect me to say this but painting is mostly about drawing. Even if that’s not your favorite area to focus on, it’s really critical to advance. Most of the time painters believe they are struggling with painting problems but it’s really drawing problems. As for finishing your work. Focus on doing more “starts” and get mileage that way. You can focus on finishes later. Welcome to the community. I look forward to seeing your work!

Cody StriebeckCody Striebeck
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hey I feel I’m the same way, for me it’s because I’m kinda scared to finish it, I think I get to sentimental about the piece, it usually means I’m not painting or drawing enough and when I do it more it makes me feel less sentimental and attached and it’s easier to finish them up, but I don’t know if it’s the same for you, welcome!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.