Hello all

Discuss on Discord Register Free
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kevin BarbosaKevin Barbosa
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hey everyone I’m Kevin Barbosa. I’m so glad I have found this website. I always wanted to learn how to improve in art, but books with bad explanations and random youtube videos can only go so far.. Here I feel that I can really improve, and I have already learned so much.

I’ve been drawing on and off for a long time now, but I really want to focus on improvement and dedicate the time that it deserves. My focus will be on portrait and figure drawing, and once I get a good foundation for the two from the courses on this website, then I want to join the 100 day challenge.

Good to meet you all. See you in the 100 day challenge forum soon!

Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Welcome, Kevin. Cool name, btw. I agree with you about the books and random videos problem. That’s why I created NMA. There of course is great material out there but as a student you can’t tell the good from the bad, the shallow from the fundamental, and there’s certainly nothing that takes you all the way from a beginner to a professional level.

The more you focus on these fundamentals the quicker you will grow and the stronger your work will be!

Look forward to your upcoming challenge! I also recommend you try to join a study group!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.