Head Drawing 1 | Part 3: Light & Shadow

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Courses & Lessons Discussion Head Drawing 1 | Part 3: Light & Shadow

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    New Masters AcademyNew Masters Academy
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

In this series, instructor Charles Hu teaches you his approach to beginning head drawing. In this third lesson, you will learn Charles’ approach to dealing with light and shadow in your head drawings. Charles will do several demonstrations from photo reference, which you can find embedded on this page for your own use.

Materials

• Conté a Paris Crayons – Black, White, Bistre, Sanguine
    RobertSeal-Coon
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Seems to be something funny with the video order here.  The Overview video is actually the 1st lesson and then, the 1st lesson is actually the second etc.

This lesson also seems to be missing references, though I’m sure I can find them in the images section.

Great class though.

YingXiong
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Where are the reference images for this lesson?…

Natalie MontelongoNatalie Montelongo
    Keymaster
    Administrator Badge
    No points.

Hello, YingXiong.

Sincerest apologies, the error has been fixed.

Thank you for being an NMA member.

AndrewAndrew
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Video(2. Demonstration Front View) turns black from 5:33 to 6:07. Video seems to be missing the transcript. The other lessons had it before.

Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Andrew, thanks for letting us know. I have asked one of our editors to fix this ASAP.

Geraldine Osorio
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

I am not being able to see this lesson. It says The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.

Help! thanks!

Daniel DaigleDaniel Daigle
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Hi Geraldine, everything is looking ok on my end. Can you please take a screen shot and send a detailed email to “info@nma.art”
    please include computer type, browser, error message, hyperlink, system specs, whether this is a new issue or not, or anything else that could be useful

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.