Daily Life Drawing Sessions

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Courses & Lessons Discussion Daily Life Drawing Sessions

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    New Masters AcademyNew Masters Academy
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Welcome to New Master Academy’s Daily Life Drawing Sessions! The following videos were designed by us to help you practice figure drawing—from virtually anywhere! Here’s how it works: Every video features a different model session. You will be shown 1, 2, 5, and 10 minute poses. We encourage you to work within the time limits, just like in a real-life figure drawing class. When the time is up, you’ll hear the chime, and the pose will change. After you’ve done some of these sessions yourself, we encourage you to check out our instructor life drawing demonstrations, to see their take on these same poses. And don’t forget to come back to this page regularly to check for new sessions!

Materials

• Your Preferred Drawing or Sketching Medium
    Cem KARA
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hello,

I wonder why nobody share their drawing here. Is there any oportinity to share our drawings and get critique from someone.  I think that probably this is not the place that our drawings exposed. And there is no way to be critiqued by someone.

Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

There is an open critique forum! 👍🏼

Aidan AndrewsAidan Andrews
    Participant
    No points.

Will there be more of these eventually? They’re so helpful and convenient.

Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

We are working on a new and improved version for our upcoming app. Instead of video these will be coded so we will have some for you and you can also make your own.

Aidan AndrewsAidan Andrews
    Participant
    No points.

looking forward to it!

Sam Riesmeyer
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

I really love these videos they’re so helpful! I’d really appreciate if we got a little more body diversity because I’d love to practice drawing different body shapes. Thanks!

Daniel DaigleDaniel Daigle
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

We hear you Sam, and we are currently working on this 😀

Mario A Ramales
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Where is the open critique forum?

sackseeka
    Participant
    No points.

The new version of the Images gallery is great but can we have a 2 minute pose option on the timer, please? The 2 minute poses were my favourites and I really miss them now!

Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Hi Mario, I recommend checking out our discord server since it is much more popular these days. you can find the link at the top of this page and you can post in any of the critique channels there
    alternatively, you can post here
    https://www.nma.art/forums/forum/art-artwork/open-critique/

Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Hi Sackseeka, I recommend posting this in the #v3-beta channel on our discord server. Discord is where the party is at! the link is at the top of this page 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.