Content in the Pipeline for 2019

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Website Suggestions and Wish List Content in the Pipeline for 2019

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Devin KlinkeDevin Klinke
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

I’m smiling so hard right now!  I can’t wait. very very exciting.  Thank you guys so much for generating such great content.  I’ve been using the courses for a few months now and am so grateful to have an artschool quality education at a rate that i can afford.  I went to an arts high school my junior and senior year,  I got accepted to a half dozen Art Colleges, but simply couldn’t get any of them financed.  It’s a dream come true for me.  I’m getting all teary eyed writing this.  Just thank you.

Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Devin, thank you for saying so. Your post made my day. I can’t wait wait to share all of the amazing stuff we have been working on with all of you.

We just returned from Joshua Tree National Park where we have been shooting an amazing landscape painting series with the legendary Stapleton Kearns who has been taking all of us to school. 👍🏼

scottroebuck1324
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

is the ben fenske coming out soon since it is now october?

Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

We are in the final stages of post production. We are exporting currently. Next is uploading and building the pages. There are also two other courses in this process.

lomblers
    Participant
    No points.

Very excited to see Watercolour (and with the great Mark Westermoe) and Landscape content coming up. Any indication of timing for these? I love nma content but budget dictates I take a short subscription break as am not using the content at the moment until something watercolour related comes up

Participant
    No badges. No points.

Any update? We can’t always stay quiet to such serious delay, it’s terrible.

Please try to make sure it’s Content in the Pipeline for ‘2019’, thanks.

Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Please bear in mind that this is a tentative release schedule. Post production can and often does take longer than expected.

Here’s the latest:

Drawing in Space with Robert Bodem should be live by next Friday or the following Monday.

The next release will be Introduction to En Plein Air Landscape Painting with Ben Fenske which should be another two to three weeks followed by Sight Size Drawing course another two weeks or so after that.

Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Drawing in Space with Robert Bodem is LIVE

bart
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Drawing in Space is great! Thanks so much!

Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

You’re welcome!

I just had an update with the editors. It looks pole the next course, Introduction to Landscape Painting will be live in 2-3 weeks. Sight size drawing course should be 2 weeks after that.

Jeff VehigeJeff Vehige
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Wow. I can’t wait. Thank you for all your hard work, Joshua!

Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Next two courses go live Friday. 👍🏼

Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Introduction to Landscape Painting is now live! This is the most in-depth plain air course ever produced!

The Sight size has been delayed but will be released shortly!

jwevick
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

I thought I read somewhere that the sight-size course will have Daniel Graves as an instructor, is this true?

Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Daniel Graves is hosting the course. The instructors are Leo-Mancini Hresko, former director of drawing at FAA and Joe Altwer, FAA and Barcelona Academy instructor.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.