Complete Human Anatomy for Artists Live Class

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Courses & Lessons Discussion Complete Human Anatomy for Artists Live Class

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    New Masters AcademyNew Masters Academy
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

In this Live Class, NMA instructor Rey Bustos will host an overview of his 8-week course, Complete Human Anatomy for Artists. You will watch the lesson chapters for each week, complete the assignments and submit them. Each week Rey will go through and give live critiques of the submitted assignments and discuss the important principles covered in that week.

Earn a digital Certificate of Completion when you complete this Live Class and submit all assignments for review before the end of term. Certificate details are located in the Assignments tab of this lesson page. Additionally, students who fulfill the certificate requirements will receive a special badge for display in the NMA community forums and Discord server.

To receive important class updates, enter your email here.

JenniferFoster
    Participant
    No points.

Hello,

The assignment PDF for this week says “Use the academic images provided, to draw over and analyze the anatomy.” But I don’t see any academic images provided. Are they somewhere that I haven’t found? Or do we need to find our own? Thanks!

Daniel DaigleDaniel Daigle
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.
    Hope Mayo
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

I can’t seem to find the course. Has it been taken down? I can view the 1st Live class, but I can no longer access the actual pre-recorded course.

AF TerryAF Terry
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

I also cannot find the first video, not pre-recorded lessons.

AF TerryAF Terry
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

I also cannot find the first video, nor pre-recorded lessons.

Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Hi AF Terry, I posted the link to the prerecorded lesson above, you can also search “Rey Bustos” to find the full course

salvatorepaganoprofessional
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

So these Bustos’ live lessons are gonna be just review of the assignements or there will be lessons too….?

Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Hi Salvatore, The prerecorded lectures can be found on “live.nma.art”
    you can also go here https://www.nma.art/courses/reys-anatomy-an-introduction-to-human-anatomy-with-rey-bustos/

Participant
    No badges. No points.

Yes i know…what i meant to say is that in these live classes it s all about going over the students work…right?…cos i ve already dine the anatomy  bustos course

Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

I haven’t audited this one, I’m more on the reference side, but I believe you are correct. Like any prerecorded class with critique, the course remains the same and the feedback is done weekly. In this case, it’s done live so that it’s more interactive.
    If you have completed the course this would still be a great time to review and get feedback. I find that I have to frequently refresh my anatomy knowledge. Anyway, I hope this answers your question.

Participant
    No badges. No points.

Ok …thank you for your reply and for your time

Sean GilbertSean Gilbert
    Participant
    No points.

Hi! I submitted my work for week 2 but didn’t see it in the live stream review of the work today. I got a confirmation after submitting. He said he got to all the submitted work. I submitted it around 7pm EST – was it just too late? I just want to make sure it was received. Is there any way to check? Thanks in advance!

Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Hi Sean, The deadline is 24 hours before the class, which should be 1pm EST. Im being told that the email contains the deadlines

Sean GilbertSean Gilbert
    Participant
    No points.

OK. So does what I submitted count towards the certificate at the end of the course?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Sean GilbertSean Gilbert.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.