Coaching

Discuss on Discord Register Free

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Brittney BachBrittney Bach
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Does anyone here do the coaching? Is it worth it? I mean we are in an economic crisis… if it is, then I’ll pay.

Natalie MontelongoNatalie Montelongo
    Keymaster
    Administrator Badge
    No points.

Hello, Brittney!

I am actually the Student Coordinator for the NMA Coaching Program, and while my opinion may at first glance appear biased, I can assure you I’m solely speaking on my experience in this position and what I have witnessed firsthand.

In the several years working for NMA’s Coaching Program, I have seen students excel beyond what their original goals and expectations were when they began the program.

Students have shared with me the assignments and critiques provided by their Coach have assisted them to develop and strengthen technique, stay on track, remain motivated, and feel less intimidated and alone in their craft.

Additionally, we have a student lounge where Coaching students can chat with each other and share artwork, thus providing a better sense of community among artists.

I have seen many students join the program and stay enrolled for years, and I’ve had the pleasure of being able to watch as their skill and confidence grew magnificently.

The program is designed with the artist’s individual needs in mind, there is no typical cookie cutter academic curriculum. Every detail is customized to align with the the artists authentic needs and goals.

Coaches are even selected based on a student’s style of art, goals, and communication style. NMA candidly seeks to provide the artist what they uniquely need to improve their skill set.

The economic crisis and 2020 have truly been a burden for many, but I think if you join the Coaching Program, it could bring some positivity and light to the year, as well as start off 2021 with some direction.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email, (natalie@newmastersacademy.org) or respond to this post. Take care!

Darrin Maier
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Does the coaching offer career guidance?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.