Charles Hu Painting Series

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Website Suggestions and Wish List Charles Hu Painting Series

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    dsubleski
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hello

I’ve been waiting quite a few months now for the Charles Hu’s painting Series to be posted.

There seems to be a large backlog of series promised and series actually posted.

thanks

Participant
    No badges. No points.

+1

I like Charles Hu’s art very much!

Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

We have recently made some big changes to our post production process and doubled our editing team.

We are now set up to be able to edit content for you faster than ever (rather than 1-2 hours per week on average (our rate a year ago) our new rate could be effectively ten times that).

Let me give you an idea of what is coming through the pipeline (tentatively).

Contemporary Realism in Oils with Hollis Dunlap: premieres this Friday or next.

Beginning Painting in Oils with Charles Hu: 2-3 weeks until release

Sculpting the Portrait in Clay with David  Simon: 4-5 Weeks

Movie Poster Design with the late Mark Westermoe : 6-7 Weeks

Introduction to Landscape Painting with Ben Fenske: 8-9 Weeks

“Drawing in Space” Sculpting the Figure in Water-based Clay with Robert Bodem: 10-11 weeks

Sight Size Drawing Course with Leo Mancini-Hresko and Joe Altwer: 12-13 weeks

Traditional Chinese Ink Painting with Li Yieu

Chinese Realism, From Drawing to Egg Tempura with Yu Ming and Legend

Visual Storytelling: Design for Film with Bill Perkins

Draped/Costumed Figure Drawing with Bill Perkins

Advanced Figure Drawing with Glenn Vilppu

Constructive Figure Painting with Steve Huston

The Portrait in Watercolor with the late Mark Westermoe

——

These are all Courses not just lessons. Most are over 20 hours and many are double that so they are very comprehensive. We are thrilled to get this out to you

As for our upcoming shooting schedule this year I can’t discuss everything but I will say that we will be doing:

A huge addition to the Russian Drawing Program

An intensive multi instructor still life master course

A new top secret project for artists with children 👶

Much more landscape and en plain air content (by this time next year NMA will have the best landscape training content in the world)

More realistic drawing and painting by well known artists (new to NMA)

An amazing new art history series for artists starring the Sculptor’s Funereal podcast host Jason Arkles

More awesome stuff I can’t yet talk about

—-

this is the first time I’ve laid out what’s in the pipeline. I hope this is useful. Keep in mind that we edit more educational content for artists than anyone in the world. There are challenges and changes and delays that all come into play but this is what we are working on diligently for you. 👍🏼

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo.
    grunt.michal
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Well done! I appreciate you added the new oil painting courses. Charles Hu and Hollis Dunlap have different aproache and palette, so evereone can choose what is better for him. I’am looking forward for new landscape course and whatever from Steve Huston – Best mentor

Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Thanks for saying so. The new landscape course is amazing. Really. 👏🏼

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.