Channelle’s 100 Days of Head Drawing

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Challenges & Activities 100 Day Art Challenge Channelle’s 100 Days of Head Drawing

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    Channelle Carnie
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Day 13, rushed at the last minute again…

Channelle Carnie
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Day 14, rushed again because I gotta go to bed… I need to start these earlier in the day! Argh…

Channelle Carnie
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Day 15 and the fastest and laziest one yet… It’s just chibi me ahah.

Channelle Carnie
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Day 16 and what is wrong with me… I keep putting it off and rushing at the end of the day. :c Just a face from imagination. I usually do closed mouths for imagination faces so I tried at least to do something slightly different.1

Channelle Carnie
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Day 17, late sorry! I’ll post day 18 soon. Day 17 was another imagination face, a rough fanart of Shinonome from Koi wa Hikari, a cute manga a Japanese friend sent to me.

Channelle Carnie
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Day 19 and 20, again late uploads… Sorry! Also they’re anime-style heads this time, of two of my besties.

KC
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Great drawings.  I recognized Maude from your drawings, she’s an old friend, so your likeness is doing great.  Looking forward to seeing more of your work!

Channelle Carnie
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Thank you @KC Huffman! Oh wow, that’s so cool that you know her. I really like drawing her haha.

It looks like I didn’t upload day 21 even though I drew it, and I was slow to do day 22 and 23, but here they all are! All referenced quickly from whatever photo I found on my phone haha (it turned out to be my mum, a friend, and a sister).

Channelle Carnie
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Day 24!

Channelle Carnie
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

It’s my late father’s birthday today, so I drew him for day 24. I wanted to do a good job, so I could give it to my Grandma, but I kept messing up the eyes, and in the end I’ve had to leave it like this, because I think it’s beyond saving – I’ve scratched too many lines in the paper and erased and drawn over it too much. Still, it’s better than the last time I drew him. He’s a very difficult man to draw…

But the best dad in the world. ❤️

Channelle Carnie
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Day 26, 27, 28, all rushed and messy…

Channelle Carnie
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Did the missing 4 days as 3 min sketches. They’re still heads! To be honest, I’m rushing to do Dynamic Sketching homework, so my priority is there at the moment aaa

Channelle Carnie
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Ball point pen for the last 4 days. My heart feels heavy drawing these 4 dear elderly people.

Channelle Carnie
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

OK, tomorrow onwards, I think I need to think about the challenge differently. It’s not 100 heads, it’s 100 days of drawing.

Here are heads 37-42.

Channelle Carnie
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

OK, I’m onto it today! Day 43 – two character heads drawn cartoon style, because I didn’t want to feel pressure and just wanted to draw something fun. Moira and Johnny Rose from Schitt’s Creek.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 70 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.