Beginner Oil Painting Projects Week 1

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Courses & Lessons Discussion Beginner Oil Painting Projects Week 1

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    New Masters AcademyNew Masters Academy
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

In this lesson, instructor Heather Lenefsky will provide you with an overview of basic oil painting techniques. You will learn the fundamentals of oil painting through different projects to develop your skills as a fine artist. Heather will give you an assignment, which she will be reviewing in the following session.

Join Heather Lenefsky for an 8-week interactive Live Class, where she will guide you through the fundamentals of oil painting. Heather will introduce you to painting pet portraits, still lifes, and self-portraits. You will be given a variety of projects to complete and submit; they help boost your confidence and improve your understanding of oil paintings. Each week, Heather will go through students’ submitted assignments to provide critiques and advice. You can submit assignments each week by following the Submission Guidelines PDF in the Assignment Tab.

To receive important class updates, enter your email here

Cynthia York
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

I missed the first class! Can I view a recording? Or do I have to just show up next week? Or can you send me the assignment? I am so unhappy with myself!

Daniel DaigleDaniel Daigle
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Yes, the video should be available on the same page as the live video a few hours after the live video ends 🙂

Sven Bakker
    Participant
    No points.

Hello Heather (and all other artist who take themselves seriously as teachers), pleae, please, invest in a small audio setup with interface/microphone/headphones.
    As a pro drummer I’m used to loud sounds, but this is is seriously hurting my ears.
    Furthermore all respect to people who try to teach something to others.

Kind regards Sven Bakker

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.