BC 100 day Infinite painter challenge.

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Challenges & Activities 100 Day Art Challenge BC 100 day Infinite painter challenge.

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bernard Collin
    Participant
    No points.

I will sketch or paint each day a min of. 20 min on my ipad to learn to use all features of infinite painter and teach myself drawing and painting digitally. I am a beginner…

I want to  complete a nice drawing/painting at the end of my challenge!

bc

KolamketoKolamketo
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

I commit to dedicating at least 20 minutes each day on my iPad to sketching or painting using the infinite painter app. Through this daily practice, I aim to familiarize myself with all the features of the app and develop my digital drawing and painting skills. As a beginner, my ultimate goal is to create a beautiful and accomplished artwork by the end of this challenge.

tayyebaziz661
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Vos informations sont également très bonnes! Mais je viens de voir un nouveau site web ! Au tour de qui je devrais vous dire le lien > https://repack-games.org/

juwaretuyusuf15
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

A Declining Balance Depreciation Calculator computes the depreciation expense of an asset using a method where the depreciation amount decreases over time. It factors in parameters such as the initial cost, salvage value, useful life, and depreciation rate to calculate the depreciation expense incurred each period. This tool aids in financial accounting by providing insights into the decreasing value of assets over time, particularly useful for assets that lose value more rapidly in their earlier years. https://calculatoruniverse.com/declining-balance-depreciation-calculator/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.