Basic Drawing Tools and Materials

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Courses & Lessons Discussion Basic Drawing Tools and Materials

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Isiah Owensby
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hello my name is Isiah i am excited to start back in school to elevate my art and get a better foundation, i have been drawing since i was little but never had any serious foundational training here are a few of my works and my simple set up for now, 

Isiah Owensby
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Isiah Owensby
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Isiah Owensby
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Phillip E Caldwell
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

this is my work area, the picture on the far right is one I did a looooong time ago that really struck a cord with someone and made them feel. Above that is a friend of mine who has mental health issues as I do, I wanted to support him so I bought it from him. Can I just say that the video about turning off the critic in us made me cry. Thank you.

BTW my name is Phil

Tyler Cox
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hello my name is Tyler this is my work space with some art I drew.

Jeremiah Matogo
    Participant
    No points.

Hi everyone,

My name is Jeremiah, from Nairobi, Kenya. I’m self-taught, mainly from YouTube, and started exploring art during the covid lockdowns. I’m super excited to join you guys on this journey, and hopefully also learn to switch off that inner critic voice that the instructor mentioned!

Here are some pics of my home set-up and paintings that I have done recently.

Jaded ClassicsJaded Classics
    Participant
    No points.

Hello Everyone! My name is Jade, I’m a digital illustrator and graphic designer and wanted to expand upon my studies. Here is some of my work and my at-home setup.

Participant
    No points.

Participant
    No points.

Participant
    No points.

Sue RizzelloSue Rizzello
    Participant
    No points.

Hi everyone. Straight away I’m feeling awkward. I have no work to show. I’ve thrown away everything I’ve ever done as being rubbish. The pitfalls of artist parents – nothing measures up. So I’m literally starting from scratch at age 58. My fathers old work easel, and a few supplies. My biggest battle apart from the learning may be my perfectionism… but I’m excited. I’m an art student at last (40 years later than I planned!)

gabriel rivera
    Participant
    No points.

Hello, I am Gabriel.  Looking forward to the learning!!  I am new to Discord…..  but i hope to learn fast

gabriel rivera
    Participant
    No points.

gabriel rivera
    Participant
    No points.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.