A Beginner’s Guide to Drawing | Lesson 2: Drawing Furniture and Lights

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Courses & Lessons Discussion A Beginner’s Guide to Drawing | Lesson 2: Drawing Furniture and Lights

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    New Masters AcademyNew Masters Academy
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

The New Masters Academy Beginners Program helps aspiring artists start their artistic journey on the right foot. Your expert instructors will gently guide you to an understanding of drawing fundamentals. In this second lesson of the series, Chris and Heather will help you prepare to draw in your own studio. They will demonstrate the importance of comfort and lighting that will help you get started in your artistic career.

Materials

• Richeson Caballitto Bench
    • Richeson Best Classic Dulce Easel
    • Folding Chairs
    • Compact Flourescent Bulbs
    • Soft Boxes
    • Light Stands
    • Clamp Light With Aluminum Reflector
    Juan David MedinaJuan David Medina
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Good afternoon

My name is Juan and I was wondering about the height and measurements of the bench. The video doesn´t specify how hi or low should the bench be or how hi is the part where you rest your board. Where can I find this information specially if I am going to build the bench myself?

Thank you

Zachary Silverstein
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hi guys. I am totally new and setting up my work space. The video says to set the reference perpendicular to the viewing angle. How do I do this if the standing easel is right in front of me?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.