100 day challenge : ] extreme angles/difficult and figures

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Challenges & Activities 100 Day Art Challenge 100 day challenge : ] extreme angles/difficult and figures

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    GabGab
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hello I feel stuck in my journey and I believe that doing something like this will be good for the drawings that are left in a drawer (x^f),

and it seems fun to do

Hope you find It inspiring

GabGab
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Chapter one: there was a man that flashed his anatomy outside. I just had to feel the pose, he became increasingly uncomfortable with my presence, threatened he struck a pose for seven minutes and dissapeared into the woods, all throughout I just heard a faint voice mouthing: feel the form

7 min from  the daily drawing

20 min one from memory trying to angle it from below

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by GabGab.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by GabGab.
    Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Great movement here. Better photography would be nice though.

If you’re feeling stuck please share what you’re struggling with so we can help!

GabGab
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Day 2 i tried to analyze the anatomy of Goltzius engraving of Icarus, i stopped at 30 mins.

Then I followed the trail of the forest nudist,  but forgot my steps , lost my trail and found instead a beautiful bear in a business dress, palms sweaty staining my sketches, the beast’s meaty painted nails rose high as to cast darkness in my sight , pulling from its back one of Hendrick Goltz engravings ,I goya get bread it said , sorry

GabGab
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Thanks lord keymaster gundam joshter

monster . ( for real thank you)

I rarely looked for feedback because of being too shy and stuck in the head and that leads me think that I have some unnadressed blind spots. Me don’t know if know enough of figure/ anatomy/ perspective

I’ll try to take better photos

\ ._., /

GabGab
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Chapter 3 , blessed be thee (?)milkmaid as the virtuous engraving fell  ,alongside a thing a lil woman in chiton though impressed by the virtuous dress, the woman pulled out from her back a mirror ,  my nose shaped like a woman with red hair , then yours truly started the third . This writing thing I’m just rolling with it

10 or so mins the right leg is

Dun dun  the first is loose , the second is drawn checking proportions much more

Marjolein P
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Now that’s a real challenge. Cool drawings. I like your writings, though it’s a bit hard to understand.

GabGab
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hello say today i sat on a log wondering where to go as the first evening since yesteryear before, then I logged the log , my reader something strange 8 am at jesus(the name of the log) plucked out a hand , out it goes the dynamic paw

Day 4 one is loosely Aristotle’s hand from the school of Athens

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by GabGab.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by GabGab.
    GabGab
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Thanks for your encouragement!  Heck at least a sentence a day

✊😤👂

GabGab
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Chapter five

Fyuck he sat in repose

Idle as clown in the toilet  aftr clowning

Vines logs legs with hands around

Even fairy dairies about

I’m doing it too automatically at times,  ¿has anyone experienced this? I read it’s a sign to move on or do it different, faster or slower, perhaps

Jenny
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hey I like you drawings. They are full of energy and characters.

theokatzman45
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

This is some really awesome work. Really inspiring! Your writings made me literally laugh out loud, in a good way! Keep em coming

Iliya MirochnikIliya Mirochnik
    Participant
    Instructor Badge
    No points.

Hi Gabriel,

I’m liking the figures you’re drawing. I did a draw-over of the most recent post with some corrections of the muscles. I recommend being a little more direct with the lines, not so sketchy, and maybe experiment with drawing individual areas paying particular attention to muscular overlaps. The drawing above the one I critiques is quite good but also, can be much more direct, although I’m a big fan of the way you’re handling the external obliques. As for the rib cage, try to treat the skeletal mass as primary, and then add a couple of details, but don’t let it get lost in the serratus, obliques, and rectus abdominis.

Good luck and keep up the great work!

Iliya

GabGab
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

your replies add buttons to my heart   (0:3     ,   ill make you dynamically lol

GabGab
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

and thank you so much Iliya! . I’ll definitely  follow your advice

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.