100-Day Art Challenge FINISHERS!

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Challenges & Activities 100 Day Art Challenge 100-Day Art Challenge FINISHERS!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    New Masters AcademyNew Masters Academy
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

The 100-Day Art Challenge is not called a challenge for no reason. It takes courage and dedication to commit to 100 days of anything, and more so to the act of creation. In this post, we recognize the New Masters Academy students who have completed the 100-Day Art Challange, both to celebrate their achievement and inspire other artists to finish their own challenges.

Congratulations are in order for the following artists:

Birgith Schei set out to do 100 days of art on April 8, 2020 and finished July 17, 2020. In Birgith’s words, “The aim is to paint the items as correct as possible, with special focus on the round elements, which I find difficult to equal. In addition I start each painting process by drawing an item without looking at the paper I write on.” (View Birgith’s 100-Day Art Challenge here)

Joshua Jacobo set out to do 100 days of drawing from imagination on April 7, 2020 and finished July 17, 2020. In Joshua’s words, “I will do at least one drawing or sketch from imagination each day either on paper or digitally and share my progress here.” (View Joshua’s 100-Day Art Challenge here)

Zhi Su set out to do at least one portrait or figure sketch, drawing or painting a day for 100 days on April 12, 2020 and finished July 20, 2020. (View Zhi Su’s 100-Day Art Challenge here)

John Huisman set out to do 15 minutes in the sketchbook every day for 100 days on April 13, 2020 and finished July 22, 2020. (View John’s 100-Day Art Challenge here)

Paula B set out to do studies of a different animal each day for 100 days on April 19, 2020 and finished July 27, 2020. (View Paula’s 100-Day Art Challenge here)

Raven KushnerRaven Kushner
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Great job! I plan to follow in your footsteps in about 65 days! 🙂

Jo SheridanJo Sheridan
    Participant
    No points.

Hello NMA – I’m not sure if this is the way this bit works – but I should like to declare myself a “Finisher”!! on the 100 Day challenge – I started “Jo’s 100 days above the shoulders” on 5th November and finished on the 12th Feb. There were real ups and downs, but as a learning exercise it was really worthwhile. Thanks NMA !

abracadabraabracadabra
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Great job, Jo!!!

Jo SheridanJo Sheridan
    Participant
    No points.

Yay! Thank you xx

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.