Your Drawing Progress

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Art Discussion Drawing Your Drawing Progress

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Emily Benoit
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

I’m a new member and have never taken formal art instruction or an online course before. I’ve been studying art primarily through reading books, articles or watching YouTube videos as there aren’t any art schools or proper regular art courses where I live or in the surrounding area so I have very limited connection with other people pursuing fine art or their learning experiences so I thought the best thing to do would be to connect with other artists on here and see what their experiences are like.

Have you seen much progress since joining? Do you find you have more direction in your learning than you did before? If you’ve attended formal art education in the past, how do you find online education differs from your schooling experience? Feel free to show pictures of your progress as well. 🙂

• This topic was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by Emily Benoit.
    AimesAimes
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

I just joined. I’m self-taught. I’m learning a lot about perspective in depth that I’ve never been able to acquire from Youtube videos. I have a few books just in case I need to refer back to something on the go. I haven’t been on long enough to see progress so hoping for 2020 improvements. 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.