transcript of Olsons Perspective Master course

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Website Suggestions and Wish List transcript of Olsons Perspective Master course

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    AlexAlex
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hi, I would be extremely appreciative if it were possible to have transcripts on Erik Olson’s Perspective drawing series, there must be some way of getting this autogenerated. Anyway, I would really love a transcript that I could copy & paste into a word doc so I could make customised notes with quotation’s quickly so I can print out and stick in my sketchbook next to my diagrams and shorthand notes. this would make it extremely helpful to refresh my knowledge when I need to remember aspects I have forgotten, it would take me a couple minutes to read a transcript where it would take much more time to start searching through videos and scrubbing through to try to get the information I need. I know people are probably going to say “thats what making your own notes is for.”

Well I do write my own notes, however, sometimes I forget my own shorthand; sometimes I misunderstand what he means the first time round and write something wrong. Sometimes I’m overconfident and the notes are too brief! There are all sorts of problems that can occur when you are writing notes and its better to just hear it verbatim from the tutor.

thanks in advance

best,

Alex

AlexAlex
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Just realised today, there is a transcript tab on these lessons! I just didnt see the button! how embarrassing :’D

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.