Toby’s 100 day challenge: Anatomy

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Challenges & Activities 100 Day Art Challenge Toby’s 100 day challenge: Anatomy

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Shazad Madon
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hi Toby I quite like your analysis! Have you seen the book Anatomy lessons from the great masters? It also breaks down the anatomy in a similar way.

tobstobs
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

25 – Cheers Shazad! I haven’t read it, but thank you for the recommendation. I’m  doing Rey’s Anatomy course at the moment.

tobstobs
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

tobstobs
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

27 – Finished watching Rey’s course today, so I just spend some time thinking about what to do next. Proko’s anatomy course looks good.

tobstobs
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Christopher
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hi Toby,

I like what you’re are doing here but because you asked what to do after Rey’s course, I would suggest to revisit or repeat the whole cycle.

Since you decided to attack the topic anatomy from a general point of view instead of focusing on one specific part I think it’s even more important to constantly repeat the learned informations because you got so much of them that I wouldn’t expect to remember them all after one go.

So I wouldn’t add to much new ingredients and maybe just try to solidify the learned while this time focusing more on the purpose which I assume is drawing.

Anyway keep going and I’m very interested in seeing how all this will actually effect your drawings 👍👋

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by Christopher.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by Christopher.
    tobstobs
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

29 – Cheers Christopher, that’s solid advice. You’re right, it will take a lot of repetition.

I’m going through Proko’s course now, for another teacher’s perspective on the same ideas.

tobstobs
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

tobstobs
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Decided to put this challenge on hold, since I don’t think anatomy knowledge is limiting me anymore. For now, I think I need to build up my basic skills so that I can actually apply anatomy knowledge in my work.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.