The Best Investment, better than Cal states, colleges, and Art Schools

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Testimonials The Best Investment, better than Cal states, colleges, and Art Schools

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Christopher Velez
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

So Worth It. make sure you’re disciplined, consistent, humble, hard worker and be ready to have plenty of learning curves. I’ve had them for over 7 months and I can say that I have learned way more from New Masters Academy than from the College and University I’ve been through. The majority of the people who teach in these videos are in the industry and have been doing art for many years. Start with Erik Olson who teaches perspective, Than Glenn Vilppu to learn gesture and Figure Drawing. Than Steve Houston to take Art Philosophy and build on your foundation before moving onto other forms of art and possibly before even going to college and taking art classes as this program will help you be ahead of the curve. I can say this has been of the best investments I ever made say hands down.

Natalie MontelongoNatalie Montelongo
    Keymaster
    Administrator Badge
    No points.

Christopher,

The NMA team sincerely thanks you for your testimonial.
    We strive to work with the most masterful of artists, so we are happy to hear you agree with our website’s selection.
    Thank you for being an NMA member, we look forward to providing you with more exciting lessons.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.