The Art School I Always Wanted To Go To.

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Testimonials The Art School I Always Wanted To Go To.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    erikdenneserikdennes
    Participant
    No points.

New Masters Academy exceeds my expectations of what a great art school would be like.  I knew that if I was going to continue to grow as an artist, I needed to get some quality instruction.  After looking at the programs at local and regional universities I found their content to be lacking.  Going away to a good school was not an option for me, so I decided to look online for good art instruction.  I chose NMA after reviewing several different options, and I couldn’t be happier with my choice.  From the very beginning, I have been constantly blown away by the quality of instruction available on this site.  Not only is the instruction top notch, the price is very reasonable, especially when compared to university tuition.  And, you can attend “class” at home at your own pace, at your own schedule, and repeat lessons as many times as you need. – Dream come true.

The artwork I am producing now, after three years of learning with NMA has been transformed.  I have recently attended some live drawing sessions with some artists who have attended some big name art institutions, and my work now is at least as good as theirs – proof of the quality of the instruction I am getting.  After three years of constant learning, I still have a lot more to learn, and NMA has the content I need to keep progressing.  I can’t say enough good things about this site.

Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. This is why we do this job! Thrilled to see you continue to improve!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.