Stress-Free Still Life Drawing: Vase with Grapes

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Courses & Lessons Discussion Stress-Free Still Life Drawing: Vase with Grapes

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    New Masters AcademyNew Masters Academy
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

In this lesson, instructor Sheldon Borenstein will demonstrate how to draw a still life from start to finish, from the initial sketch to adding the final highlight in your drawing. You will learn how to use core shadows, halftones, and highlights to describe the direction of light. Sheldon will show you how to create a sense of luminosity using reflected light.

This lesson belongs to the course Stress-Free Sketching. In this 8-week course, Sheldon Borenstein will teach you stress-free ways to sketch and draw. With his 30 years of experience in the entertainment industry and teaching, Sheldon will help you start your artistic career on the right foot. You will learn the essential elements of scribble, shape, form, and the laws of light. Sheldon will walk you through everything from the initial setup to the proper way of sharpening your pencils. He will also share with you his favorite tools to use while sketching.

Throughout this course, you’ll have access to the NMA community for feedback and critiques to improve your work as you progress.

CompositeComposite
    Participant
    No points.

I gave it a go as best I could. I think I’m a long way from hitting the mark.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.