Stress-Free Perspective: A Newly Edited Course with Sheldon Borenstein

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Announcements Stress-Free Perspective: A Newly Edited Course with Sheldon Borenstein

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Does the idea of learning how to draw with perspective make your blood run cold? Does perspective drawing seem boring, difficult, or unnecessary? The bad news is that to master your craft or become a professional artist you need to know your perspective sooner or later. The good news is that Sheldon Borenstein shares your pain, and this fun and “stress-free” perspective is crafted just for the non-enthusiastic artist! Learn the essentials without any unnecessary jargon or information, but plenty of silliness and anecdotes!

Click the link below to start the course!

Stress-Free Perspective Course

• This topic was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo.
    Kelsey Wood (Bezaire)
    Participant
    No points.

Heya,

I was working on Lesson 2 of this course and when I click the reference file, this error shows up:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

<Error>
    NoSuchKey
    <Message>The specified key does not exist.</Message>
    <Key>uploads/2014/08/Conjecturas-II.pdf</Key>
    <RequestId>CDB545D72F3C5F85</RequestId>
    <HostId>Fmg/1IfpIPxIUSzVNcus8QfU960veOFxthqZhjYCL3oam1YBdmKzx8+ENu5RtVKEE8csRFUjtw0=</HostId>
    </Error>

magmadwale
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

I am so glad that Sheldon has returned to NMA! I learned so much from his figure drawing classes that used to be on this site… he has a way of making the lessons “stick”.

Welcome back, Sheldon. I hope we see more classes from you🙂

sdembel
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Second that, during my time here i enjoyed his teaching. Was sorry to see his content removed, hope he get to do longer classes.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.