Site unusable

Discuss on Discord Register Free
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Magnar Jarle Olsen
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Seems your website or whatever crashed!!! Cant even submit bugreport (submission failed)

Can open list of courses, for example drawing courses or anytomy courses and so on. And list of reference images and models. I just cant OPEN any of them. Thumbnails for courses etc. load just fine too. As I said though, cant open any of it.

How do you switch back from BETA??????

Magnar Jarle Olsen
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Found this under a different post: “You can revert back to v2.0 via your Account > Beta Program, then untick the opt-in button.”

I did that, pressed “submit” aaaaand….   nothing happened. 🙂

RozRoz
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Yup. Same problem here and trying to opt out of the Beta Program doesn’t do anything for me either.

Whole thing stopped working mid-course of course. One video ended and the next one never started. :’ )

JackJack
    Participant
    No points.

Hey Magnar, I’m experiencing the same thing at the moment – just getting a spinning loader when I try to load any courses or change my account settings.

It isn’t quite 9am in California yet, so hopefully some of their team start arriving at work 🙂

Magnar Jarle Olsen
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Yeah, guess, or hope, they will fix it pretty soon since more people experience the same

AlexandraAlexandra
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Hi guys,

Are you still experiencing issues? You can try the following, but please make sure to email us directly at @nma.art">info@nma.art so that we can open a ticket and follow up with you directly. The forums don’t currently have technical staff checking and responding to issues.

!) Clear the browser’s cache.

2) Try in another browser

3) Try on another device

4) Try in an incognito window.

Thank you for your patience!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by AlexandraAlexandra.
    RozRoz
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Tried to do that before to no avail but now the problem has subsided nonetheless and things appear to be working again (for the moment at least).

Thank you for responding with suggestions as soon as you did despite the technical staff not actively monitoring the forums!

JackJack
    Participant
    No points.

Thanks Alexandra – unfortunately your suggestions hasn’t resolved the issue. I’m stilling getting the loading spinner, can’t even login.

JackJack
    Participant
    No points.

Yeah, seems to be a Beta issue – managed to revert to 2.0 and it’s working again.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.