Sight-Size Drawing Lesson 5: Plaster Cast Project

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Courses & Lessons Discussion Sight-Size Drawing Lesson 5: Plaster Cast Project

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    New Masters AcademyNew Masters Academy
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

This lesson is the 7-hour demo of drawing a plaster cast with charcoal. You will learn how to block in the drawing with the help of a mirror and a plumb line, how to define shadow and light shapes and turn them into forms. Leo will also go over 9-step value theory and “keying the drawing” process.

Academies and ateliers around the world are increasingly teaching an American realist approach to drawing and painting known as sight-size or classical realism.

Hosted by Florence Academy of Art founder Daniel Graves, this massive course is the most comprehensive breakdown of the sight-size approach ever produced online.

By the end of this course, you’ll be an expert in the approach and be ready to take on Sight-Size Painting Course, scheduled for a 2020 release.

Isabelle LambertIsabelle Lambert
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Great course with Leo.  I am presently watching Lesson and the transcript does not match what he is saying… Is it my computer or a bugg on this specific lesson?
    Thank you

Daniel DaigleDaniel Daigle
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Hi Isabelle, we would like to look into this, please email “info@nma.art” with a description of the issue, a screen shot, the chapter and time stamp so we can diagnose 🙂
    Thank you

Isabelle LambertIsabelle Lambert
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Ok thank you, I just wrote to the adress you gave me.  Only lesson 7 seems to have the problem so far.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.