Rendering Techniques | Part 7: Toned Paper

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Courses & Lessons Discussion Rendering Techniques | Part 7: Toned Paper

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    New Masters AcademyNew Masters Academy
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Instructor Chris Legaspi shares various ways to render your drawings, using a variety of different materials. Chris uses his approachable, thorough teaching style to make the often-intimidating rendering stage accessible to artists of all levels. In this lesson, Chris utilizes Prismacolor pencils and toned paper in three demonstrations from reference.

Materials

• Strathmore Toned Grey Sketchbook
    • Prismacolor Verithin Colored Pencil – Black
    • Prismacolor Colored Pencil – Black
    • CarbOthello Pencil – White
    Isabelle LambertIsabelle Lambert
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hello!  Thanks for this lesson.  I have a question regarding how to save the drawing?  Any suggestion for the ”fixatif” as there is some pastel involved?  Thank you 🙂

Daniel DaigleDaniel Daigle
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Hi Isabelle, I do not have any experience with this, but just incase no one gets back to you, this is what i found on google

you can also ask on our discord server
    We have over 4k members there and its completely free 🙂

https://discord.gg/S8mgtWsDCU

Isabelle LambertIsabelle Lambert
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Thank you Daniel for your answer.  I use different kind of fixative but not satisfied with it so that’s why I wanted to have more info and not experiment with more…  Thanks for the link too!  I registered but was a bit confused with how it works… not too good with technology!  I will try again to see if it is more easy lol!

Daniel DaigleDaniel Daigle
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

oh I understand :/
    Discord is basically a big chatroom that houses smaller rooms organized by topic
    you can search my name in the top right on discord and DM me any questions you have

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.